ShareThis

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

12 year old Barbie nails (pic spamalicious)

 Hello nail junkies! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was fabulous! I went to the circus! It was fun because it's all kids under 18 that perform. Really impressive!

Today I am showing you one of the girliest manicures I've done in a long time. Seriously. These could not be any more Barbie-licious.

I started with three coats of Wet 'n' Wild Dreamy Poppy. Is that a drug reference? Shame on you, WnW. Application on this one was eh -- a little streaky for me, but that very well could've been a user error.






It's funny -- I used to HATE pink nail polish. I thought it was too girly, and while it IS girly, I just think it looks good with my complexion. Plus, it's perfect for summer!

Then, I used two coats of Wet 'n' Wild Hannah Pinktana. I HATE THOSE BRUSHES!! I like wide brushes, but seriously.... these brushes get ALL over my cuticles and it's such a pain. I also almost am ashamed for wearing a polish obviously named after Hannah Montana....but I'll ignore that because it's pretty. It's a light purple base with teeny tiny holographic glitter in it. I tried really hard to capture it for you guys....but alas, I kind of failed. I PROMISE IT'S THERE! I could see it....but stupid camera couldn't.





I know it's girly..and it looks like something a 12-year-old should be wearing....but it's so pretty. Right? RIGHT?? Oooh.....ahhhh....

-Amanda

4 comments:

  1. uau, really gorgeous look! I like pink shades, and these glitters are great addition, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamy Poppy is so nice. I agree, application is a little streaky, but the color is very nice.

    I used to hate pink nail polish too, but then Pink Wednesday came around and I keep falling in love with all these pinks! I must be getting soft in my old age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pink looks amazing on you. I was never that much into pink myself before, but now it's the biggest colour in my collection. Lol!! IMO the glitter over it gives it a little edge and makes it look really cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo! I love the way it turned out. Dreamy Poppy is stunning btw :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.