ShareThis

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Zoya Lolly and Sally Hansen Pink Blink - Pink Wednesday!

This is my first pink Wednesday post!  I do like pink, but it seems I'm usually doing my nails on Tuesday/Thursday schedule.  Amanda is out of town shenanigating with some of her buds so I'll have to post in her stead.

I used 2 coats of Zoya Lolly for the base.  This is a matte and is a tricky one.  It dries super fast so you have to be speedy on your application and don't try to go over the same spot twice - you'll get drag marks.  Load up your brush with plenty of polish and 3 strokes.  For the dots I used a dotting tool and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Pink Blink.

This mani is SO girly!  Happy Wednesday y'all!


11 comments:

  1. It is definitely girly but very sweet! I rarely end up wearing pink for a Wednesday... well, I find I rarely wear pink, period

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So simple yet I want to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the mattified dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and sweet *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a super-cute mani!!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! I love polka dots on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh. this is so cute! i would totally do this to my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! That's a very cute pink! I like your dot design! Great job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute mani, love thee pattern
    (:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.